April 7, 2021 - July 1, 2021
Position Title: Highway Maintenance/Patroller
East End Crossing Partners is looking for a self-motivated individual to work as part of a team responsible for performing general highway patrolling and maintenance duties that help preserve the EEC (East End Crossing) roads and ensure public safety. EECP is seeking a full-time employees to mow & weed eat grass, remove snow and ice from the roadways, operate commercial vehicles (CDL required), remove debris from the roadway, and overall roadway and bridge maintenance. EECP requires employees to have a high school diploma, the ability to lift 50-100lbs, and the ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions, heights, and terrains.
EECP offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Currently providing paid health, vision and dental premiums, Health Savings Account match (limited), Personal Time Off, 11 holidays per year, 4% match for a 401K, and gym membership.
Interested candidates please contact Nicole Moan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-748-8100 to inquire or apply.
EECP Employee Benefits 2021
May 11, 2021 - December 31, 2021
In addition to salary, EECP employees are eligible to benefit from EECP’s current benefits program (subject to change) as follows:
- Optional Health, Dental, Vision with the premium paid by EECP. Each employee will have copays, out of pocket expenses and deductibles. Enrollment eligibility is at the end of a 60 day probationary period.
- EECP offers a gym membership to a local health club at no cost to the employee as part of EECP’s health initiative.
- EECP offers basic Life Insurance at no cost to the employee.
- EECP offers HSA with a match up to a limit per employee.
- Contributions and enrollment are optional in a 401K plan with up to 4% match from EECP. Enrollment occurs at each quarter with the provider.
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off (“PTO”) annually, this is not bankable time from year to year and must be used or it will be forfeited with no pay. 15 days after first year. Time must be earned before it is used. All PTO must be requested and approved in advance of use.
- 11 paid holidays per year, as listed below. Actual days will be weather and urgent business dependent. The list is updated yearly.
- New Year’s Day
- Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Health and other benefits provided by EECP are chosen on a yearly basis in order to re-evaluate how to best suit our employees, therefore details of each provided benefit are subject to change.