In addition to salary, Benefits package for 2022 (subject to change) is as follows:
• Optional Health, Dental, and Vision with the premium paid by EECP. Each employee
will have copays, out of pocket expenses, and deductibles. Enrollment eligibility begins
at the end of a 60 day probationary period.
• EECP offers a gym membership to a local health club at no cost to the employee as part
of EECP’s health initiative
• EECP offers basic Life Insurance ($25,000 policy) at no cost to the employee. Eligibility
begins at the end of a 60 day probationary period.
• EECP offers Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance at no cost to the employee.
Eligibility begins at the end of a 60 day probationary period.
• EECP offers an HSA (Health Savings Account )and will match an employees contribution up to half of the
maximum annual contribution. Contributions are broken out evenly over the 26 pay
periods of the year. For 2022 the maximum contributions are $3650 for individuals and
$7300 for families. This would equate to a match per pay period of up to $70.19 for
individuals and $140.38 for families as long as the employee contributes an equal
amount. Eligibility begins at the end of a 60 day probationary period.
• 401K plan with up to 4% match from EECP. Eligibility begins at the end of a 60 day
probationary period. Enrollment occurs at each quarter with the provider. Contributions
and enrollment are optional.
• Employees are eligible for a monthly $50 cell phone reimbursement, with proof of cell
phone bill and agreement to use personal cell phone for work purposes. And to answer
calls during off duty for emergency work and winter operations.
• In the first year, employees are eligible for 10 Days of Paid Time Off (“PTO”) annually.
Employees are eligible for 15 days after their 1 year anniversary. Time must be earned
before it is used. During the first year, employees earn PTO at a rate of 3.077 hours per
pay period. After 1 year of service employees earn PTO at a rate of 4.615 hours per pay
period. All PTO must be requested and approved in advance of use. Employees begin to
accrue PTO on their start date, but are not eligible to use PTO until after the probationary
• 11 paid holidays are observed per year, as listed below. Actual days will be weather and
urgent business dependent. The list is updated yearly.
o New Year’s Day
o Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr.
o Washington’s Birthday
o Memorial Day
o Independence Day
o Labor Day
o Columbus day
o Veterans Day
o Thanksgiving Day
o Day after Thanksgiving
o Christmas Day
Tuition Reimbursement Program, up to $5,000 per year for qualifying employees per Tuition
Reimbursement Program document.
Stipend for approved hard toe work boots up to $150 per year, receipt required
Stipend for approved rubber boots up to $50 per year, receipt required
Stipend for prescription safety glasses up to $100 per year, receipt required
Health and other benefits provided by EECP are chosen on a yearly basis in order to re-evaluate
how to best suit our employees, therefore details of each provided benefit are subject to change.